Viruscontrol.ie uses the scientifically proven method of Electrostatic Spraying.
Viruscontrol.ie is a subsidiary of the well-known & highly respected company, Kells Cleaning Services. We are currently entering into our 7th year of successful business and have a proven track record in domestic & commercial cleaning. We are a fully registered and insured business.
Responding to the demand for specialised Infection Control processes as a result of the Covid 19 pandemic, we are introducing Electrostatic Spraying technology. This will provide customers with a scientifically proven method of disinfection & decontamination to hospital grade standards.
The benefits of Electrostatic disinfection & decontamination are:
- It works in all areas, particularly in homes, schools, offices, businesses, gyms etc. as all the furniture, stairwells, equipment (computers, telephones, all electrical equipment) and the environment can be sprayed.
- The Teccare – Control Concentrate solution is SAFE TO USE around the HOME, near FOOD, PETS and literally EVERYWHERE.
- Electrostatic Spraying is also perfect for disinfecting & decontaminating VEHICLES such as cars, buses, vans, fire engines, ambulances etc.
- It actively seeks out all surfaces to wrap itself around, so that EVERYTHING is disinfected.
- It is a scientifically proven method of Preventing, Disinfecting & Decontaminating providing approx. (4 week) 28 Day Protective Coating
- Reduces the time it takes to cover and disinfect all surfaces and hard-to-reach places by 70% compared to conventional methods. The process can take only a few hrs and then the area is ready for use again.
- Minimal Down Time for the customer. After the Electrostatic Spraying process is complete, you can reuse the area within 10 MINUTES.
- Applies Teccare – Control Concentrate solution in a more efficient, controlled manner. As the particles of the solution hold their cationic charge for approx. 2-3 seconds, there are NO DRIPS.
- It is the industry standard method used to control the spread of Coronaviruses and other viruses such as influenza, MRSA, Covid 19, C Diff and many more.